We love our dads, so we look forward to spending a special day with the men who raised us each June. But finding the perfect gift for them? That can be a whole different story! Since dad is more interested in baseball games or fishing than hitting the mall, choosing a present to help show how much we appreciate him can get a bit tricky. Luckily, we’ve got a few last-minute gift ideas sure to make fathers everywhere smile this Sunday!
1. This wireless, Bluetooth-enabled radio is perfect for Dad to play his tunes or listen to the game outdoors. (Coach, $348)
2. Croquet is a classic summer activity, and if Dad is a fan he’ll love this sophisticated teak set! (Design Within Reach, $735)
3. An elegantly masculine leather portfolio case for Dad’s gadget is a surefire hit. (Design Within Reach, $190)
4. This scented candle is anything but feminine! Dad will love the sophisticated leather and tobacco scent—plus the fact that it comes in a beautiful hand-blown glass vessel. (Mr. Porter, $615)
5. If Dad appreciates a well-decorated room, he’ll be crazy about this clock’s classic mid-century design. (Design Within Reach, $460)
6. These comfortable, foldable headphones are perfect for traveling. (Mr. Porter, $200)