It’s hard to believe it’s already July! For us, this summer month means shorter work hours, more time outside and plenty of travel—even if it’s only an hour or two away! Taylor is busy prepping her home for a new addition (did you hear the news?!). Caitlin is looking forward to a trip out West and some quality time with the Glitter Guide team, while Kate is anticipating a long road trip to Atlanta. And we all can’t wait to welcome our summer interns!
1. Natalie is taking advantage of seasonal fruit with an easy-to-make Vegan Fruit Crisp. “It’s my go-to recipe when I have company.”
2. We collectively agree: One Love Organics‘ products rock.
3. Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Salt Spray helps promote natural, beachy waves and has a delicious coconut smell!
4. Erin’s latest hair obsession is Alterna Bamboo Summer Ocean Beach Waves. “Beachy, textured summer hair, anyone? This is your product.”
5. We’re sorting through samples from our Birchboxes to pack for summer vacations.
6. Erin is fighting off UVA and UVB damage with Skinceuticals Phloretin CF.
7. Kate has never lived in a building with A/C and swears by this miracle product by Lush!
8. Taylor thinks this Society Social chair would make a nice addition to her patio.
9. Caitlin is so inspired by Teil Duncan‘s new series of beach paintings and wishes she could hang one in her new house!
10. This dress is perfect for summer dates.
11. Natalie can’t get enough of all the stylish one-piece swimsuits, especially those from J.Crew.
12. Caitlin + Taylor are eager to see Sofia Coppola’s “The Bling Ring!”
13. Carrie can’t stop swooning over the summer Serena & Lily catalog—talk about inspiration!
14. Taylor’s lucite BaubleBar necklace is in heavy rotation!
15. Darling Magazine‘s summer issue is our go-to summer beach read.
16. This clutch was made for carefree summer nights.
17. Caitlin is looking forward to a trip to visit AERIN’s Southampton concept store later this summer.
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.