There’s no better time than summer to infuse your wardrobe with bohemian ensembles. The mesmerizing mixture of vibrant prints and patterns coupled with loose, flowy fabrics equals arsty intrigue at its finest! We’ve compiled six looks that are sure to inspire you to experiment all season long.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Clean stripes lend a polished look to a funky boho pattern. Don’t be afraid to mix and match! (Image credit: Haille Daily)
2. This dreamy blue and white number conjures images of a gorgeous Grecian vacation. (Image credit: Tuula)
3. Try a drapey, floor-length frock in the print of your choice. It’s a look that emanates utter effortlessness! (Image credit: Mary Kate and Ashley Tumblr)
4. A simple printed dress with a cross-body bag and simple top-knot ensures an easy boho vibe. (Image credit: Jaclyn Paige)
5. What could be better than a white dress for summer? An unexpected pop of color! Accessorize with strappy sandals, a fun fedora and the colorful bag of your choice. (Image credit: All The Pretty Birds)
6. Make an eccentric skirt office-appropriate by tucking in a tailored button-down. (Image credit: The Fashion Spot)