Jumpsuits are an easy, on-trend way to amp up your wardrobe—they’re comfortable, stylish and versatile. But perhaps the most fantastic thing about these dress-and-pant hybrids is that they often take much of the guesswork out of the outfit-planning process. Once you’ve chosen a color and style that suits you (pun intended), all that’s left to do is accessorize! We’ve compiled some of our very favorite looks for you to emulate as you please.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Longer sleeves and a flattering belt add instant sophistication. The sultry neckline makes this ensemble a particularly perfect one for date night! (Image Credit: Damsel In Dior)
2. Try a sleeveless, solid-colored jumpsuit for summer days. Don your favorite sunnies and have fun with the footwear! (Image Credit: Pinterest)
3. Tied detailing lends a lovely feminine touch to an otherwise simple jumpsuit. (Image Credit: Gal Meets Glam)
4. This is how to wear head-to-toe pattern! Keep hair and accessories minimal and let the fabric speak for itself! (Image Credit: Camp Comfort)
Get the look:
1. Issa ($318): We’re crazy about this vibrant jumpsuit’s gathered waist.
2. Topshop ($60): Don’t shy away from loud prints! Balance this number with disheveled locks and simple shoes.
3. Miss Selfridge ($82): You can’t go wrong with a black and white pattern—it’s chic, timeless and ever-so-sharp.
4. ASOS ($84.85): This elegant jumpsuit is conservative enough for the office but also an ideal evening transition piece (thanks to those playful ruffles!).