We can’t believe it’s already August! With summer starting to wind down, we’re ready to soak up the last of the season, all the while preparing ourselves for a fabulous fall. Our editors rounded up some “it” items that are perfect for this time of year. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
1. Our copy editor Jennifer hopes to do more baking before summer ends. “This Cardamom Peach Galette recipe is my reason for this goal!”
2. Natalie can’t put down Out With It.
3. Jennifer is heading to London this fall and “…would give an arm and a leg for this darling umbrella.”
4. End of summer may mean returning to the full time grind and this adorable planner makes getting back to work much more fun!
5. Caitlin can’t wait to hang up her Pretty Smitten print from the newly launched collection!
6. Our graphic designer Katie is obsessed with Lavender Eau de Cologne by L’OCCITANE. “I use this lavender cologne as a room spray. It smells amazing and is light enough to use in my baby’s nursery.”
7. Kara can’t wait to wear Bare Minerals Power Neutrals Collection this fall.
8. A red lipstick with orange tones, like NARS Heat Wave, is on Erin’s must-wear list this fall!
9. Caitlin is smitten over Marni’s new fragrance.
10. Kate loves Eucalyptus, “It’s in season right now, and aside from being really pretty, it smells amazing and relieves migraines.”
11. Carrie can’t wait to use marble contact covering on her next DIY!
12. Parker can do no wrong — but Katie loves this “business in the front, party in the back” tank for end of summer parties.
13. Taylor has been living in her American Apparel leggings — perfect for the mama to be!
14. Our dog illustrating designer, Kate naturally loves this Anthropologie sweater!
15. Carrie is lusting over Brika‘s gorgeous necklaces.
16. Kara thinks Danielle Nicole’s fall handbag collection is so chic and affordable!
17. These edgy Rebecca Minkoff mules “…are perfect for the summer to fall transition,” says Katie.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌