You may remember rainbow tie-dyed tees from your elementary school days, but recently, the evocative print has actually come back in a big way! We understand that you may be hesitant to give this look a shot, but modern tie-dye is more chic and sophisticated than you might imagine. If you’re a fan of a slightly retro, bohemian style, modern tie-dye is the trend for you.
1. A simple tie-dyed maxi is elevated when paired with flashier accessories, like this glittery clutch! (Image credit: Mode Must Haves)
2. Kate Bosworth manages to rock both chambray and tie-dye in this bleached dress. (Image credit: The Front Row View)
3. Bright patches of dyed fabric make for a more abstract, watercolor-inspired version of the tie-dye trend. (Image credit: The Stylish Housewife)
4. Sticking with a classic black and white color scheme ensures a chic yet boho look. (Image credit: Elle Sweden via Newslicious)
5. Adding simple accessories to a tie-dyed mini dress results in a sweet and flirty ensemble. (Image credit: The Oxford Trunk)
6. A stylish maxi is made even better with navy and white tie-dyed stripes. (Image credit: Elle Sweden via Newslicious)
Shop the story: