The focus of New York Fashion Week may be the well-dressed models our favorite designers send down the runways, but it’s a well-known fact that the street style is nothing to scoff at either! The key to not sticking out like a sore thumb among industry insiders and fashion enthusiasts? Rocking sleek and classic ensembles with hip infusions. These five outfits are shaping up to be our go-to sources of inspiration for NYFW packing — and for our wardrobes throughout the entire season!
Clockwise from left:
1. A playful top paired with fall staples like a blazer and skinny jeans makes for a quirky yet totally stylish outfit. (Image: Lady Moriarty)
2. Menswear is a timeless style we go back to every autumn. Romantic details like soft, wavy hair add instant femininity. (Image: Natalie Off Duty)
3. A relaxed white tee and skinny black pants are an obvious pair when you want to look effortlessly polished. (Image: Tuula)
4. The perfect blazer, jeans and pumps remain fall classics, while a chambray button-up adds a trendy and casual flair. (Image: See Jane)
5. Printed scarves are a very functional bohemian accessory. A moto jacket adds some edge for a stylish fashion week ensemble. (Image: Vanessa Jackman)
Shop the story: