Are you saving up for your fall make-up wardrobe? You can stock up on a bevy of hair, cosmetic and skincare goodies that are chic and cheap. From lightweight foundation to neon lip balm, we’ve rounded up seven new drugstore beauty buys for the upcoming season.
By Kara Manos of Politics of Pretty.
1. L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum ($21.94): We’re eager to try this multitasking treatment—we’ll trade uneven texture and visible pores for smooth, satiny skin any day!
2. Almay Smart Shade CC Cream ($9.99): Alphabet creams are still in full effect, but if you haven’t found one that you’re in love with yet, you may like Almay’s new complexion corrector. Its lightweight formula covers imperfections and brightens natural skin tone!
3. CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation ($6.99): We’re all about quality coverage without the heavy residue. This new foundation by CoverGirl promises a lightweight matte formula—in ten different shades!—that won’t dry skin or clog pores.
4. e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter ($3): An illuminating powder that highlights skin for under $5? We’re sold!
5. Essie Nail Polish in Stylenomics ($8): This rich green hue is our favorite shade for fall at the moment.
6. CoverGirl Clump Crusher Extensions LashBlast Mascara ($8.49): Sometimes lengthening mascara results in clumps aplenty. Thanks to the curved brush and precision bristle, CoverGirl’s latest wand works magic on lashes without any messy side effects!
7. L’Oreal Paris Feria Wild Ombre Hair Color ($11.99): Craving a new look for fall? Save a trip to the salon and opt for this new at-home coloring system.
8. Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm ($3.99): Equal parts hydrating and pigmented, our favorite drugstore lip balm is back with six new electric tinted shades.