We count down the days until New York Fashion Week every September. We can’t get enough of the gorgeous pieces coming down the runways or the chic street style waiting on every corner. And this year we’re already dreaming of what to pack for fashion’s biggest week. Our Creative Director Taylor and our Editorial Director Caitlin are sharing their dream wish list to make this year’s NYFW the best — and most stylish — yet.
1. A little lace dress that can go from meetings to shows and then out to evening dinners. BCBG ($298)
2. This ladylike dress is the perfect layering piece for fall — and also makes a statement on it’s own. Carven ($480)
3. Statement earrings are our favorite jewelry trend of the moment. The bigger the better if you ask us. Danijo ($495)
4. Lace up heels are the shoe of the seaon and we’ve been on the hunt for a pair that is equal parts stylish and comfortable. Isa Tapia ($595)
5. Every closet needs the perfect wool sweater, and this simple silhouette by Helmut Lang is just that. Helmut Lang ($265)
6. We consider ourselves pretty feminine, but we also like to have fun with sporty trends, like rocking a baseball hat. J.Crew ($39.50)
7. Sometimes all you need is a great blouse, a pair of boyfriend jeans and stunning heels. Zara ($39.90)
8. While we haven’t make it to London, Paris or Milan fashion weeks just yet, here’s to hoping we’ll have to use this chic little planner one day. Smythson ($135)
9. We are all swooning over Stella Jean’s designs for Moda Operandi and this full skirt is on the top of our wish list. Stella Jean ($700)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.