If you’re anything like us, you’ve climbed under the covers at one point or another slightly resenting the fact that your chic sleepwear is reserved for—well, sleep! Thanks to Jessica Sturdy over at Bows & Sequins, however, we’ve officially become inspired to incorporate pajama pieces into our everyday ensembles. This shift toward daytime wear is intriguing—it allows for maximum comfort and expands your arsenal of cute options considerably! We’ve pulled together all of the essentials that make this look work from head to toe.
1. Dorothy Perkins Embroidered Collar Denim Jacket ($29)
2. Carla Top Zip Tote ($59.95)
3. J.Crew Stripe Necklace Tee ($65)
4. Miss Selfridge Grey Fleuro Embellished Shorts ($84)
5. McCord by Born Crown Sandals in Ivory ($89.99)
Image: Bows & Sequins