As much as we love a fabulous dress or a flirty skirt, as soon as we say goodbye to summer weather, a great pair of pants becomes a wardrobe staple. Luckily, this fall’s trends are making it easy to stock our closets with trousers as sleek and stylish as our favorite frocks. From eclectic patterns and dressed-up draping to casual sweats, here are the chic pairs we’re coveting this fall!
1. Topshop Gold Diamond Crop Trousers ($90)
2. alice + olivia Anders Trousers ($220)
3. ASOS Chic Straight Culottes ($50)
4. J.Crew Collection Cafe Capri in Moroccan Windowpane ($298)
5. J Brand Anatolia Print Velveteen Pants ($216)
6. Zara Floral Print Trousers ($59.90)
7. Mossimo Striped Ankle Pant ($28)
8. J.Crew Andie Chino with Tuxedo Stripe ($98)
9. 5th & Mercer by La La Two Tone Pants ($195)
10. French Connection Pop Dot Woven Trousers ($168)
11. ASOS Trousers with High Waist and Soft Pleats ($50)
12. Free People Easy Pleat Pant ($78)
13. 3.1 Phillip Lim Draped Pocket Trousers ($375)
14. Madewell Cinderhouse Trouser Sweatpants ($75)
15. Topshop Cableknit Quilted Joggers ($70)
16. Zara Plush Trousers ($19.90)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.