There’s so much to look forward in September, from Fashion Week and the ever-so-chic September magazines to the first signs of fall in the air. This September we’re also looking forward to stocking up on autumn essentials for our homes and closets. Check out the items our editors are lusting after this month!
1. Caitlin can’t wait to rock a few designs from Troubadour’s fall collection at fashion week.
2. Julia is ready to embrace navy this fall “…and this Bobbi Brown palette has every color you need for the perfect eye makeup, including a deep navy. ”
3. We are all mad over orangey red lips this fall and Kate is excited to try Stila’s Vinyl lipgloss in “Poppy.”
4. Carrie is “happy to buy into the triangle trend, as long as I get to have this cute mint cosmetic bag to show for it!”
5. Caitlin is looking forward to finding a new signature lip color from Sunday Riley’s collection.
6. Our resident fragrance guru, Kara is eager to try this new scent.
7. We’ve all had our noses in Vogue’s September issue this month.
8. Starting your workday will be much brighter when you use this mug — just ask Natalie!
9. Natalie is also eager to embark on A House In The Sky: A Memoir.
10. The first signs of fall have arrived and this candle will surely set the mood for the season.
11. Kara is dreaming of this swoon-worthy YSL bag in a punchy red color.
12. After her cross-country road trip, Kate is into all things southwestern inspired — and this blanket “is so transitional from summer to fall.”
13. Carrie has a trip to NYC planned later this month and …”I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect camera bag that doesn’t look like a camera bag. This one by ONA fits the bill and then some!”
14. A killer pair of over-the-knee boots will be a major purchase for us this fall.
15. “Ever since reading Sarah Sherman Samuel’s feature here on GG last month and learning about her line of handmade serving boards, I’ve been lusting after one for myself.” – Carrie
16. + 17. Baseball hats are everywhere this season and we are particularly smitten with these felt options from J.Crew!
18. Kara thinks this swingy little number from H&M would make for great weekend attire when paired with flat boots.
19. Caitlin is tempted to pick up these clear Schutz beauties on her trip to NYC.
20. A swingy skirt is just what we need this fall. Pair it with chunky sweaters, little blouses, a denim vest — the options are endless!
21. “I am excited about mixed media jackets for fall and am completely in love with this J. Brand jacket.” – Julia.
22. This J.Crew Boy Shirt in Beaded Chambray has absolutely won over Natalie’s heart with all it’s sparkle! Plus, it goes with everything!
23. We are crazy about leather-trimmed anything! Bonus points if it’s an item you wouldn’t expect to see paired with leather, like this Madewell tee.
24. + 25. Layering on dainty rings has always been a fave of ours — and we are especially keen on this kitty option and all of Khai Khai’s delicate jewels.