After a summer spent sporting neon manicures and nail art cute enough to meet even Zooey Deschanel’s standards, we’re ready for some serious sophistication on our digits. Enter dark green nails: the trend that’s satisfying our craving for deep fall colors and an elegant manicure all in one fell swoop. Whether it’s a dramatic forest green or a dark moss, we know what hue we’ll be asking for at our next salon appointment!
1. A green hue that borders on black has a fabulously dramatic look that’s perfect with otherwise casual fall staples, like this gal’s chambray button up. (Go Runway via Vogue)
2. Ready to jump right into the green nail trend? A crisp, mossy shade embraces the style with no reservations and is one hundred percent autumn-ready. Match it with a touch of green eye make-up for a real statement look. (Savoir Flair)
Get the look:
1. OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow Nail Lacquer ($7.99)
2. NARS Nail Polish in Zulu ($19)
3. Zoya Nail Polish in Hunter ($8)
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Nirvana ($18)