We’re big fans of High Fashion 4 Less, the fabulous style and interior blog with a focus on affordable styles, so we are extra excited that Sara, the voice behind the blog, is sharing how to get the look of her rustic glam living room with us. The juxtaposition between glamor and rustic styles is such a fresh approach to decorating and we can’t wait to try it out.
Sara’s advice for decorating on a budget: Be patient and do your research. Invest in statement pieces that you love and will use over and over again. Don’t break the bank on accessories like lamps, mirrors and pillows, so that you can switch them out seasonally to create a new look for your space.
1. Handmade tassel garland (Price Varies)
2. Urban Outfitters chair ($369)
3. Z Gallerie Chandelier ($399)
4. Overstock Coffee Table ($444.99)
5. Jonathan Adler Pillow ($50)
6. West Elm Pillow
7. Z Gallerie Sofa ($1699)
8. CB2 Coffee Table ($199)
9. Antler Lamp ($154.90)
10. Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler Pillow ($35)
11. RugsUSA Rug ($139-$1142)
12. West Elm Pouf ($249)