Every October, beauty brands pay homage to National Breast Cancer Awareness Month with limited edition products that help support breast cancer charities and organizations across the country. From pretty in pink polishes to must-have hair tools, we’ve rounded up 10 ways to support the cause (and your beauty supply).
By Kara Manos of Politics of Pretty
1. Smashbox BCA Photo Finish Foundation Primer ($36)
2. Nest Fragrance ‘Passion For the Breast Cancer Research Foundation’ Candle ($28)
3. Marc Jacobs Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness Daisy Eau de Parfum Spray ($79)
4. Cricket Ultra Smooth Conditioning Comb in Pink ($6.49)
5. Ahava BCA Mineral Hand Cream ($21)
6. Essie Breast Cancer Awareness Collection ($8)
7. Stila Positively Pink Cheek BCA Palette ($16)
8. e.l.f. HD Blush in Headliner ($3)
9. Tweezerman Breast Cancer Awareness Slant Tweezer ($22)
10. Glo Minerals Special Edition Bronze Kiss ($40)
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.