Staying warm while still dressing chic can sometimes be a challenge when the colder temperatures roll in. But to keep our warmth and style this fall, we’re loving the look of a slouchy, cozy sweater paired with a fitted bottom, and of course, the perfect pair of pointy toe heels. We’ve found five of our favorite looks to help give you inspiration all autumn long!
1. A slouchy sweater looks ultra feminine in a pastel pink when paired with crisp winter whites. (Image Credit: Greg Kessler)
2. We love this look: classic pieces with a twist. Pair an oversize cable knit sweater with a tight black pencil skirt for work in on cold days. (Image Credit: Carolines Mode)
3. Roll up your sleeves and don’t be afraid to mix patterns! A soft neutral sweater is complimented by a striped skirt and leopard heels. (Image Credit: Vanity Fair)
4. Try tucking your sweater into a high waisted skirt to create a flattering, monochromatic look. For a pop of color, try a lavender heel or a sleek white clutch. (Image Credit: The Urban Spotter)
5. For relaxing fall weekends, pull on a pair of destroyed skinny jeans and ankle boots with your favorite sweater. This look is perfect for wherever the weekend may take you! (Image Credit: A House In The Hills)
Shop the story: