Right now through Sunday October 27th Calypso St. Barth is having their Friends and Family Sale. You get 25% off your order (excluding leather and fur items) using their code FALLFF13. We are big fans of Calypso St. Barth, and plan to take full advantage of this sale. Currently we’re loving neutrals with a hint of sparkle for the winter season and we wanted to share our top picks with you.
1. Maseri Waffle Cashmere Pullover ($275): A total winter wardrobe staple. This sweater will go with pretty much everything in your closet. We love how they styled it with white jeans and winer accessories. It would also look great layered over a plaid shirt.
2. Mercy Lurex Scarf ($225): If you don’t already own an arsenal of scarves for the fall/winter season, then we recommend you start shopping. Scarves are one of our favorite accessories for keeping warm. And if you’re only in the market for one scarf, then this would be it. We love the neutral camel color and fun pom pom trim.
3. Tala Sequined Dress ($375): We couldn’t possibly leave this classic sequined shift dress off our list. It’s perfect for all of your holiday parties. Wear it with a sleek black tuxedo blazer and pumps for your work events, or with a jean jacket and ballet flats for a daytime party.
4. Zip Back Suede Bootie ($395): Suede booties are another wardrobe staple that every woman should have in her closet for fall and winter. They go with so many items in your closet! This light tan pair is simply gorgeous and would look fun with a pair of skinny jeans and a light grey poncho.
5. Maya Rhinestone Sandals ($265): Okay, so maybe sandals aren’t on your shopping list for the winter, but here in California we get amazing weather almost all year-round, and sandals are worn well into the holidays. This bedazzled pair definitely caught our attention.
6. Polama Open Cashmere Cardigan ($475): A classic neutral item that is as cozy as it is fashionable. Wear it with…anything.
7. Elleia White Pailette Dress ($450): You may stray away from wearing white during the winter, but we would advise you to give winter white a shot. Just make sure to keep it from looking too washed out by adding in some color and texture to your look. Pair this fun dress with a pair of red velvet heels and jazzy statement earrings.
This post was brought to you in partnership with Calypso St. Barth. All opinions are our own.