Now that November is upon us, we’re officially gearing up for the holiday season! We can’t wait to start stocking up on gifts for our loved ones, and we’re hoping to pick up a few things for ourselves as well. Check out what the Glitter Guide team is loving this month:
1+ 2. Erin is hooked on drugstore beauty buys. L’Oreal’s Voluminous Butterfly Mascara + Infalliable Super Slim Eyeliner are at the top of her November must have list.
3. By Terry is the makeup line straight from the brains behind the YSL Touch E’clat, and this highlighting concealer brush definitely does not disappoint.
4. Beauty Counter is a new to us brand, and we love the chic packaging almost as much as we love the natural products. The Lustro Face Oil is one of our favorites (and comes in 3 different blends).
5. Anything that comes out of Aerin Lauder’s hands is gold to us, but we especially like her line of candles. Julia‘s keeping a few on hand for gift giving this holiday season.
6. Saving pennies will be a little more fun with this C.Wonder piggy bank.
7. Our associate editor Kate has a print for sale at West Elm (!!!) and we couldn’t be more proud.
8. Now that Halloween has come and gone, it’s just about time to break out the holiday tunes! The Christmas album from She & Him is still one of our favorites.
9. Our graphic designer, Katie is smitten over Boulangerie candles.
10. Caitlin was excited to add Aerin Lauder’s new book to her coffee table.
11. Erin has been sipping her java from this adorable mug straight from Alice + Olivia x Starbucks‘ fun new collaboration.
12. Katie’s not excited about the impending winter weather, but these sleek Club Monaco gloves make the idea a little easier to handle.
13. Blair was our first ever Glitter Girl and we love her new collab with Bauble Bar, especially the dainty rings.