Looking to add a little seasonal flair to your home this fall? Try taking a cue from our favorite fashion designers and adding oxblood to your home accessory rotation. Equal parts masculine and feminine, this color is the perfect marriage of modern and traditional, retro and bohemian. From the runway to your living room, we can’t get enough of the transitional versatility of oxblood this season.
1. Airy white and metallic neutrals are punctuated with saturated hints of this on-trend autumnal hue. (Image Credit: Nuevo Estilo)
2. Try pairing two different intensities of oxblood, as demonstrated here with a pair of dark chairs alongside art in a lighter shade. (Image Credit: Jamie Bush)
3. This variation on burgundy is an instant classic that plays especially well with traditional furnishings like this chesterfield sofa with nail head trim. (Image Credit: Tumblr)
4. For budget-conscious stylists, oxblood is a great choice. A little goes a long way with this color, so you only need to choose a piece or two to bring it all together. (Image Credit: Miquel Lacomba)
5. Feeling like your space lacks a strong foundation? An overdyed oxblood area rug could be the missing piece that grounds the look. (Image Credit: Freshomedecor.com)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.