‘Tis the season! This month our editors are sharing their holiday obsessions — from peppermint ice cream to pine scented candles!
1. Caitlin is hooked on Tata Harper’s limited edition Plum Resurfacing Mask: “I put it on every Saturday morning and it’s a special treat that leaves me with glowing skin.”
2. Sara Happ’s Lip Slip is our new favorite lip balm. It glides on smooth and has the perfect amount of shine without being sticky.
3. Carly is crazy for Deborah Lippman’s polish in “Glitter And Be Gay.”
4. Katie swears by Eygpitan Magic’s All Purpose Moisturizer in the bitter cold months.
5. This Tocca holiday gift set makes the perfect gift — and the candles all smell amazing.
6. Erin has this album on constant rotation.
7. Katie is eager to hang this Michael Aram ornament on her tree.
8. This Merry & Bright print is getting Carrie right into the holiday spirit.
9. Rose Gold Flatware is a must for holiday entertaining + big family dinners.
10. Citrus fruit is the key to good health (and tasty treats) this time of year.
11. Kate is a big fan of peppermint ice cream + we are partial to Jenis.
12. Julia can’t wait to serve hot coffee + tea in these cute tartan mugs.
13. Erin can’t wait to sip gingerbread lattes in her cozy leather gloves.
14. Caitlin’s been wearing her new Wolverine boots from Proper non-stop.
15. Natalie loves this wrap sweater from Target for running holiday errands and shopping (of course).