When it comes to holiday gifting, we really enjoy shopping with our foodie friends in mind. Between the plethora of yummy seasonal treats available, and the ever-growing variety of kitchen gadgets to play with, our food-loving and kitchen-savvy friends are some of the easiest and most fun people to check off of our lists. To get your shopping started, we’ll show you a few of the items we’re eyeing for our foodie friends this year!
1. Bumbleberry Chunk Honey, Terrain ($24)
2. Roberta’s Cookbook, Urban Outfitters ($35)
3. Glittering Serveware, Anthropologie ($78 for 4-piece set)
4. 2011 ONEHOPE Calfornia Pinot Noir to Fund Pet Adoptions ($18.99)
5. ‘Oh Kale Yeah’ Market Tote Bag, West Elm ($18)
6. Be Merry! Cheeseboard, C.Wonder ($38)
7. Recycled Glass Oil Dispenser, Terrain ($30)
8. Copper Cook’s Tools, West Elm ($12)
9. Marble Rolling Pin with Handles, Sur La Table ($24.95)
10. Star Copper Cookie Cutter, Sur La Table ($8)
Shop more FODDIE gifts:
Fresh local honey is such a treat- just lovely! http://fashionfollowsher.com/
My husband is a foodie and I had to do some creative thinking for his gift. I think I will add some from your list too! Also I found a great site where you can order meats online and I thought that would be a perfect gourmet gift for him since he loves his steaks. This will fit right in with your foodie gift guide :)
I’ve had my eyes on those glittery servers from Anthro.
Comments are closed.