With Valentine’s Day in full swing, we’re feeling more inspired every day by rich reds, hot fuchsias and blush pinks. This color palette seems to be making its way around the fashion blogger world as well, and we’re particularly loving all the red hot looks we’re seeing. Here are a few of our favorite ways to wear the trend. Do you feel the love?
1. A simple, orange-y red shirt becomes fabulous when mixed with luxe details like a printed silk skirt and a thick faux-fur scarf! (Image: The View From 5 Ft 2)
2. Chambray and neutral heels make this red midi skirt pop on Rachel! (Image: Pink Peonies)
3. This floor length red skirt can be dressed down with a simple white tee. Emily does it again! (Image: Cupcakes and Cashmere)
4. Blair can rock the monochromatic look better than anyone we know! (Image: Atlantic Pacific)
5. Devon is channeling old school Hollywood glam in her red gown and furry coat. (Image: Devon Rachel)
6. Red and leopard print? Who knew they could be such a great pair. Apparently Beth from Seersucker and Saddles figured it out. (Image: Seersucker and Saddles)
7. Jessie upped the ante on the pink coat trend with this bold red option, which she paired alongside a metallic frock and cozy, glam accessories! (Image: Style & Pepper)
Written by Julia Dzafic of Lemon Stripes
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌