Vintage décor has been trending long enough that we’re all familiar with hunting for the perfect secondhand furnishings. If you’re anything like us, you’ve spent hours rummaging around at flea markets or searching the web for the perfect mid-century chair or art deco lamp to finish off your space — often to no avail! Enter: Chairish, the site that allows users to sell furnishings that, while loved, no longer seem to ‘fit’ in their homes. Since all listings are approved by a curator, there’s no sifting through broken footstools or knock-off accessories — just gorgeous, quality pieces await you. Not sure where to start with all that eligible décor? Don’t fret — we’ve picked a few of our favorites to inspire your Chairish choices! You can view our full collection here!
1. Tufted Ivory Fainting Sofa ($399)
2. Vintage Brass and Glass Coffee Table ($945)
3. Pink Dorothy Draper Style Chest of Drawers ($749)
4. Vintage Lavender Velvet Club Chair ($1000)
5. Pair of Staffordshire Dogs ($325)
6. Unframed Vintage Portrait ($550)
7. Vintage Leather and Brass Ice Bucket ($100)
8. Mid-Century White & Gold Greek Key Ceramic Vase ($90)
9. Vintage Sparrow Gold and Blue Cocktail Glasses ($68)
10. White Lacquer Starburst Mirror ($395)
11. Vintage Cream Ceramic Lamp ($195)
12. Italian Brass and Travertine Arc Lamp ($600)
13. Hot Pink Metal Sconces in Floral Motif (Pair) ($270)
Even better, Chairish is giving away $200 to its site! You can enter the giveaway here.
*This post is brought to you in collaboration with Chairish.