There’s seemingly nothing sweeter than debuting a sun-kissed glow any month of the year — but there is something particularly satisfying about being delightfully bronzed when the temperature outside doesn’t exactly match your sunny state of mind. Self-tanning is the golden ticket to looking and feeling utterly radiant — regardless of the weather! If you’re interested in perking up your skin — and your mood! — try out one of our favorite faux tan products (these are specifically fabulous for the face!).
1. Kate Somerville 360° Face Self Tanning Pads ($45 for 12 pads): These towelettes are a Lauren Conrad favorite — and we’re not surprised! Apply to face and neck in one step and see gorgeous results in just two to four hours. Made with powerful peptides to help diminish and prevent signs of aging, these little towels are truly magical!
2. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion for Face ($30): This hydrating, super light lotion can be used every day, ensuring a gorgeous glow that won’t clog pores!
3. Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face and Body Self Tanner ($37): This five-star faux tan product is infused with skin-smoothing maracuja oil — how luxurious! Also included is a super nifty tan applicator mitt, which makes the process totally fool-proof!
4. bareMinerals Faux Tan Face Gradual Glow Sunless Tanner ($24): Apply this quick-drying tanner as you would your basic moisturizer and watch your glow gradually appear. You’ll be looking luminous in a matter of hours!
5. Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster ($30): This is Clarins’ newest — and possibly most gorgeous — faux glow product yet! For the best possible results, mix with your day and night creams!
6. Million Dollar Tan Cabana Tan Extreme Face ($36): Apply this tanner as the last step of your nightly skin regimen and wake up looking warm and radiant!
7. The Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pads ($32 for 20 wipes): These innovative towelettes exfoliate and bronze skin all at the same time. Genius, right? They also contain anti-aging properties and vitamin D — clearly, Dr. Dennis Gross knows how it’s done!
Written by Kaleigh Fasanella