Thanks to trendsetters like Blair Eadie, overalls are getting a grown-up makeover these days. Rather than simply reserving them for relaxed loungewear, try dressing up overalls for a chic day or night ensemble! We love how Blair paired classic pieces — a striped blouse, pointed toe heels and a quilted handbag — with such a quirky piece. Add a bright lip, a cozy scarf and bold sunglasses to complete this fashion-forward look. You’ll turn every head on the street!
1. H&M Bib Pants ($39.95)
2. Nordstrom Rib Stripe Wool Blend Wrap ($31)
3. The Limited Striped Split-V Blouse ($49.95)
4. Forever 21 F1715 Classic Round Sunglasses ($5.80)
5. Paradox Quilted Leather Convertible Bag ($68)
6. Sephora Collection Color Lip Last Lipstick in ‘All You Need Is Red’ ($13)
7. Topshop ‘Glimmer’ Pointed Toe Pump ($95)