When a new season rolls around, we always get excited to update our wardrobe — and our accessories are no exception! When it comes to handbags for work, we crave functionality — space to hold our laptop, makeup and the rest of our everyday essentials. Check out these five bags: they’re polished, professional and totally on-trend!
1. A simple silhouette gets a trendy update in one of the season’s hottest pastel hues. (Kate Spade New York ‘Park Avenue Sweetheart’ Leather Crossbody Tote, $398)
2. A versatile navy carry-all is the spring/summer equivalent of the black leather tote! (J.Crew Claremont Perforated Tote, $275)
3. This black and white handbag delivers great style and function at a bargain price. (H&M Handbag, $39.95)
4. Snakeskin is a chic look at the office — and it transitions flawlessly into happy hour! (Tory Burch ‘Elise’ Snake Dome Satchel, $650)
5. Easily accessorize this classic tan leather tote by tying a patterned scarf around the handle! (Rebecca Minkoff ‘M.A.B.’ Leather Tote, $295)
Written by Ellen Mishler