Earlier this month we had the opportunity to stop by the Net-A-Porter offices to check out their new spring beauty products. Net-A-Porter does an amazing job editing and selecting the best of the best — not only in designer duds, but also in the beauty world! New products are thrown at us from every direction in this ever-changing market, but Net-A-Porter does the dirty work to find efficient — and, not to mention, beautifully packaged — products. Today we’re sharing a few of our favorites!
1. Estelle & Thild Magic Rose Otto Duo ($116): This organic duo works to create firmer skin while it deeply hydrates. We love it because you control how much serum and oil you blend together — it’s like creating a custom cocktail for your skin!
2. Deborah Lippmann ‘Break 4 Love’ ($18): This punchy pink just may be the perfect shade for spring!
3. Original & Mineral Mini Minerals Pack ($36): Think of this highly addictive set as a facial for your hair. And how convenient is that small pack for travel?!
4. Kilian ‘Good Girl Gone Bad’ Eau de Parfum ($150): We’ve been wearing this scent non-stop since we tried it.
5. James Read Tanning Mitt ($10): We’ll never apply sunless tanner without this handy mitt again. Farewell, stained hands!
6. Ilia Illuminator ($34): There’s nothing like adding a subtle glow to the skin, and this all-natural stick makes application a breeze!