We’ve been waiting all winter for the promise of sunnier days — so now that it’s finally April, we are in full gear prepping for spring! Between this season’s new trends and spring collection releases, our editors had plenty to obsess about this month! Here are some of the Glitter Guide team’s favorite April treats.
1. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Color in ‘La Diva’ ($35) is beauty intern Kayleigh’s current favorite hue.
2. We’ve already added Leighton Denny’s pretty nail polishes ($19) to our must-have list for spring manicures — now it’s just a matter of deciding on a shade!
3. Taylor adores ban.do’s cheerful canvas tote ($20).
4. As the weather gradually warms, we’re daydreaming of days spent poolside. We love Marysia Swim’s new collection of spring suits.
5. Bright, exotic prints are one of our favorite spring trends. Caitlin especially loves Stella Jean’s internationally-inspired collection.
6. Lulu Frost is an old favorite at Glitter Guide, and her new Neon Baroque line is just as on-trend and exquisite as we’ve come to expect!
7. Hobo’s classic multitasker, the ‘Lauren’ wallet ($110), is turning ten this month! Hobo is celebrating with a range of sweet pastel colors, and we’re happy to join the party!
8. Carrie is pretty smitten with Dallas Shaw’s line of illustrated iPhone cases ($44) for Pretty Smitten.
9. We wish we could add every shade of Tory Burch’s slightly sheer lipsticks ($32) to our make-up bags this spring!
10. We’re on board with this season’s bucket bag trend. Kara is coveting this feminine Mansur Gavriel satchel ($695).