Jumpsuits are a high-risk, high-reward item. The wrong pick can be one of the most unflattering pieces you’ll ever wear, but the right suit is incredibly chic and effortless — and perfect for spring, if you ask us! It’s all about finding the right fit and fabric, so we’re turning to these stylish ladies for inspiration.
1. For some serious edge, don a leather jacket over a black jumpsuit. (Image: Happily Grey)
2. We love the beautifully boho look Megan created with a printed jumpsuit, floppy hat and ankle boots. (Image: Lush to Blush)
3. The open-back detail here is absolutely stunning. Perfect for a hot date or a night out with the girls! (Image: Vanessa Jackman)
4. Keep it chic and casual with a monochromatic look featuring white denim overalls. (Image: Vanessa Jackman)
5. We love the timeless simplicity of this look. The strapless cut and colorful clutch are perfect for warm weather! (Image: Luella & June)
6. This is actually a matching set rather than a one-piece — ideal for those not quite ready to fully commit to the trend! (Image: Gal Meets Glam)
7. P.S. — A wedding-worthy jumpsuit for sartorially-inclined brides-to-be.
Written by Natalie Lynn Borton of Thoughts by Natalie
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.