Come spring, we may feel the need to dress in pastels, florals and completely feminine pieces — but one trend this season is suggesting otherwise! Tomboy chic is the perfect mix of comfort and style, and an ideal way to pair cozy pieces with show-stopping accessories. This borrowed-from-the-boys look is easy to recreate, too: just take your favorite oversized button-down or boyfriend jeans and pair with a statement necklace and heels! Voilà!
1. Pair loose jeans with a crisp-colored cardigan and a printed baseball cap for the perfect spring outfit. (Image: Love Lo)
2. We love the Parisian twist that a striped top and textured jacket add to this boyish ensemble! (Image: Framboise Fashion)
3. The denim-on-denim trend is one of our favorite ways to give tomboy chic style a go! (Image: Fashion Hoax)
4. Metallic brogues and a statement necklace add instant glamour to this casual look. (Image: LellaVictoria)
5. We adore this year’s sweatshirt trend — and it’s even better when accompanied by a sassy message! (Image: Love Lo)
6. Layer a graphic tee, plaid flannel and vintage jean jacket for a look that screams casual-cool. (Image: Fashion Indie)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌