Non-traditional animal prints have been trending for a while. In addition to the typical cheetah and zebra patterns, we’ve seen plenty of canines, giraffes and other illustrated creatures gracing clothing and housewares lately! This spring, it also seems that birds have flown back from their southern winters to join the print party — and we just can’t get enough of this playful avian motif! We’ve seen several versions of this new take on bird-watching and collected a sampling of our favorites!
1. Nest Best Things Glass Set, ModCloth ($39.99)
2. Avian Curiosities Lampshade, Anthropologie ($118) (pictured with Morten Table Lamp in Black, West Elm)
3. Jungle Flora Table Runner, Leif ($65)
4. Bird Toss Pillow, Target (from $27.99)
5. Ornithology Tray, Burke Decor ($18.90)
6. Chinoiserie Long Pillow, Dwell Studio ($100)
7. YARNZ Birds Scarf, Shopbop ($115)
8. Watercolor Soaring Headwrap, Forever 21 ($3.80)
9. Sleeveless Slim Signature Blouse in Stone Oasis Floral Print, Equipment ($198)
10. Pave Bird Stud Earring, Juicy Couture ($38)
11. Beige Cap Sleeve Birds Print Flare Short Dress, SheInside ($24.34)
12. Tropical Lovebirds Ring, Anthropologie (sold out)
13. Matthew Williamson Songbird Printed Canvas Pouch, NET-A-PORTER ($320)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌