Graduation is an exciting (and bittersweet) time that brings with it lots of new opportunities, places and faces. And that means you need the perfect gift for the accomplished graduate(s) in your life! Whether they’re finishing high school or college, moving across the country or taking an indefinite vacation, we’ve found 10 ideal grad gifts to inspire you both.
1. Kate Spade Seaport Pearl Studs ($48): Pearls simply never go out of style.
2. Michael Kors ‘Large Lexington’ Chronograph Bracelet Watch ($275): A classic watch is a staple in the postgrad world, and this mixed metal beauty will work with every outfit.
3. Coach Willis Bag in Leather ($298): We love the idea of gifting this beautiful leather bag in lieu of a briefcase.
4. Tory Burch Robinson Metallic Smartphone Wristlet ($155): This handy wristlet fits everything you need — perfect for the on-the-go girl!
5. Tai Alphabet Necklace ($60): This delicate personalized necklace is a lovely update on traditional monogrammed jewelry.
6. Minted ‘The Lady’ Personalized Stationery ($35): A handwritten note never goes out of style, and personalized stationery is extra special.
7. What To Wear, Where by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power ($13.42): A stylish guide on what to wear to interviews, weddings and every other important occasion along the way.
8. BaubleBar Acrylic State Pendant ($52): For the graduate moving out of state, this chic pendant will help her pay tribute to her past home.
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs Pinwheel Print Neoprene Tablet Case ($58): A vibrant iPad case is ideal for any tech lover!
10. J. Crew Stripe Leather Passport Case ($45): For those embarking on postgrad travels, a patterned passport case makes the perfect gift!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌