Here at Glitter Guide, we think you can never have enough flowers, but if there’s a single bloom we most associate with spring, it has to be the daisy. Simultaneously sweet, bohemian, and chic, sunny days and green grass leaves us with an undeniable urge to incorporate everything daisy-inspired into our spring style. Luckily, we’ve found the perfect starting point: MARC JACOBS ‘Daisy’ Eau de Toilette Spray. Yes, this fragrance is fresh, sweet, and floral with all the feminine vibes we could want. But don’t think we’re feeling quite so saccharine when we pick up that bloom-bedecked spray bottle! With notes like grapefruit and musk accompanying flowery scents, ‘Daisy‘ is an undeniably bright, playful perfume we could wear everyday. Put simply? This MARC JACOBS’ scent encapsulates everything we think of when we picture spring–and, of course, that iconic little flower. With that much inspiration in one small bottle, it seemed only appropriate to let our daisy obsession spill over into our wardrobe this spring, so we’ve rounded up just a few of the daisy-inspired items we’re coveting!
1. Wildfox Classic Fox Sunglasses ($179)
2. MARC JACOBS Daisy’ Spray Pen ($22)
3. Asos Oasis Daisy Print Playsuit ($90.31)
4. BB Dakota Daisy Print Fit & Flare Dress ($88)
5. Urban Outfitters April Showers Umbrella ($20)
6. Urban Outfitters Lucca Couture Daisy Cardigan ($59)
7. MARC JACOBS ‘Daisy Eau So Fresh’ Eau de Toilette ($89)
Shop the story:
This post is brought to you in collaboration with Marc Jacobs Fragrances.