Let’s face it: when it comes to our gift lists, dad is one of the hardest people to shop for. Between his insistence that he doesn’t need anything (except that Ferrari, of course) and our desire to impress him with the perfect gift, finding a Father’s Day present each year is downright difficult. Our advice? Unless your dad loves collecting kitschy ties, step up your gift-giving game with a top-notch version of one of his favorite things. Whether he’s into style, sports or something in between, the luxe and sophisticatedly masculine products in Coach’s Father’s Day shop are sure to put a smile on his face. Here are a few of our favorite options!
1. Thompson Backpack in Colorblock Leather ($698)
2. Thompson Sunglasses ($198)
3. Bleecker Leather Origami iPad 5 Case ($198)
4. Bleecker Baseball Bat ($248)
5. Bleecker Baseball Glove ($348)
6. Crosby Leather Travel Kit ($168)
7. Bleecker Stainless Steel Three Hand Bracelet Watch ($398)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.