On days when your wardrobe is limited to a teeny-tiny bathing suit, you have to get creative to make a real sartorial statement. A fabulous pair of sunglasses and a vibrant tote bag can do wonders, but perhaps nothing sets the foundation better than a bold beach towel. From eye-catching graphics to colorful patterns to something a little more luxurious (think: fringed Turkish cotton), we have some perfect possibilities for making you stand out on the sand.
1. Fouta Beach Towel, Serena & Lily ($48)
2. Ombre Towel for Two, Target ($16.99)
3. Sisters of Los Angeles Beach Towel, Nordstrom ($40)
4. Dot Beach Towel, Lands’ End ($39)
5. Mara Hoffman Rays Beach Towel, Anthropologie ($78)
6. Bronze Beach Towel, Urban Outfitters ($15)
7. Nine Space Beach Towel, J.Crew ($76)
8. Works On Whatever Ryan McGinley Towel, Art Production Fund ($95)
Written by Carrie Waller of Dream Green DIY
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌