When you’re getting ready to hit the open skies, you always want to make sure your bag contains all the necessities (while also remaining light and manageable). Having in-flight essentials on hand is a traveler’s top priority, which is why a well-stocked carry-on is crucial. From snacks to chargers to sleeping essentials, we’ve rounded up twelve must-haves for fun and easy traveling!
By Carly Hill
1. To refresh after a long flight, slip a Prada Candy Rollerball ($25) into your carry-on!
2. Flying makes skin extra dry. Slather Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve ($6) on lips and hands to moisturize.
3. Block out noisy passengers in these bold Beats By Dre Solo HD On-Ear Headphones ($169.95).
4. Keep all electronics charged and ready with this chic Triple C for J.Crew Universal Charger ($39.50).
5. Recharge during a long flight with these delicious KIND Plus Bars ($1.49 each).
6. If you’re heading straight to dinner and drinks after the flight, freshen up your bed-head with this Sephora Collection Rose Quartz Dual Boar Travel Brush ($15).
7. The Flight 001 To Go Bottles & Jars ($18) collection helps ensure that your favorite cosmetics meet airline protocol.
8. A tiny toothbrush is essential for fresh breath after a long flight. This Violight Slim Sonic Toothbrush ($14.99)—covered in polka dots—is irresistible!
9. Planes can get chilly! Stay warm and comfortable—and save bag space—with this Flight 001 Travel Blanket ($30).
10. This cheerful Jonathan Adler Passport Case ($38) is impossible to misplace!
11. Get some shut-eye on your red-eye with this Flight 001 Wake Me For Champagne Sleep Mask ($16).
12. Airplane seats aren’t the most comfortable, but this Brookstone BioSense Neck Travel Pillow ($39.99) definitely makes for a smoother flight!