When you’re getting ready to hit the open skies, you always want to make sure your bag contains all the necessities (while also remaining light and manageable). Having in-flight essentials on hand is a traveler’s top priority, which is why a well-stocked carry-on is crucial. From snacks to chargers to sleeping essentials, we’ve rounded up twelve must-haves for fun and easy traveling!
By Carly Hill
1. To refresh after a long flight, slip a Prada Candy Rollerball ($25) into your carry-on!
2. Flying makes skin extra dry. Slather Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve ($6) on lips and hands to moisturize.
3. Block out noisy passengers in these bold Beats By Dre Solo HD On-Ear Headphones ($169.95).
4. Keep all electronics charged and ready with this chic Triple C for J.Crew Universal Charger ($39.50).
5. Recharge during a long flight with these delicious KIND Plus Bars ($1.49 each).
6. If you’re heading straight to dinner and drinks after the flight, freshen up your bed-head with this Sephora Collection Rose Quartz Dual Boar Travel Brush ($15).
7. The Flight 001 To Go Bottles & Jars ($18) collection helps ensure that your favorite cosmetics meet airline protocol.
8. A tiny toothbrush is essential for fresh breath after a long flight. This Violight Slim Sonic Toothbrush ($14.99)—covered in polka dots—is irresistible!
9. Planes can get chilly! Stay warm and comfortable—and save bag space—with this Flight 001 Travel Blanket ($30).
10. This cheerful Jonathan Adler Passport Case ($38) is impossible to misplace!
11. Get some shut-eye on your red-eye with this Flight 001 Wake Me For Champagne Sleep Mask ($16).
12. Airplane seats aren’t the most comfortable, but this Brookstone BioSense Neck Travel Pillow ($39.99) definitely makes for a smoother flight!
find out how to earn 35 bucks daily at home! Just simply go here surveymoneymaker dot net
Love this! Everything I need for my next red eye!
Great finds – loving that blanket!
Liz @ http://www.shoppingmycloset.com
Weekly Style Me Wednesday link-up
Ok now I’m debating between those Beats headphones and Frends… decisions, decisions
What a great list, the toothbrush will absolutely come in handy on long flights- esp with your beau!
Caudalie grape water spray is always packed in mine! It sounds high maintenance but it’s so nice to refresh and hydrate your skin without having to touch your face.
Great list! I also tuck an extra pair of underwear in my carry-on. I’ve had my luggage lost before; it’s easier to find clean clothes than your go-to panties brand! Also just in case Aunt Flow (your period) decides to grace you with its presence, you are prepared!
I did this too!! When I went to Italy a couple summmers ago the only thing that saved me was the extra outfit I packed in my bag. Luckily my luggage arrived next day, but that extra wardrobe was a life saver.
Great picks! I share my favorite beauty and hair carry-on travel items in today’s post on our site. Now that I see this it’s made me realize I forgot lotion to include hand lotion. The rose salve you’ve picked looks like a great product to try!
Jen Hacker | The Single Diaries
This list is great!
Comments are closed.