Packing can be overwhelming. We somehow always seem to either overpack or forget something we desperately need! But no worries: we’ve rounded up 10 items you can mix and match all week. These will ensure a stylish vacation and a light suitcase. Happy packing!
By Carly Hill
1. White jeans are a summer essential. These Gap 1969 Destructed Sexy Boyfriend Jeans ($41.99) are comfortable enough for a busy day of sightseeing but chic enough for a night out (just add heels!).
2. A chambray button-down — like Levi’s Tailored Western Shirt ($68) — is a great layering piece. We’d wear this over a dress!
3. A men’s watch is a classic accessory. This Michael Kors Channing Turquoise Dial Bracelet Watch ($250) will add polish — and a pop of color — to every ensemble!
4. These Steve Madden Nonstp Heels in Natural Leather ($99) transition perfectly from day to evening!
5. You can never go wrong with a black maxi dress. Case in point: this Forever 21 V-Back Maxi Dress ($12.80). Wear it as a beach coverup, layer it with a sweater or dress it up for a fancy dinner!
6. A striped tee, like this J.Crew Side-Slit Tunic ($39.99), is the ultimate companion to simple white jeans, a floral skirt or a maxi dress!
7. These American Eagle Outfitters Strappy Metallic Sandals ($29.95) will go with absolutely everything!
8. Stay warm on chilly nights with this Rag & Bone Josie Fine-Knit Linen Sweater ($220) — the essential layering piece!
9. A crossbody bag like the Cambridge Satchel Mini Classic Satchel ($190) is light and comfortable for chic sightseeing!
10. We adore this ASOS New Look Muted Floral Print Flippy Skirt ($28.56). Mix and match with any of the other shirts you packed!