Packing can be overwhelming. We somehow always seem to either overpack or forget something we desperately need! But no worries: we’ve rounded up 10 items you can mix and match all week. These will ensure a stylish vacation and a light suitcase. Happy packing!
By Carly Hill
1. White jeans are a summer essential. These Gap 1969 Destructed Sexy Boyfriend Jeans ($41.99) are comfortable enough for a busy day of sightseeing but chic enough for a night out (just add heels!).
2. A chambray button-down — like Levi’s Tailored Western Shirt ($68) — is a great layering piece. We’d wear this over a dress!
3. A men’s watch is a classic accessory. This Michael Kors Channing Turquoise Dial Bracelet Watch ($250) will add polish — and a pop of color — to every ensemble!
4. These Steve Madden Nonstp Heels in Natural Leather ($99) transition perfectly from day to evening!
5. You can never go wrong with a black maxi dress. Case in point: this Forever 21 V-Back Maxi Dress ($12.80). Wear it as a beach coverup, layer it with a sweater or dress it up for a fancy dinner!
6. A striped tee, like this J.Crew Side-Slit Tunic ($39.99), is the ultimate companion to simple white jeans, a floral skirt or a maxi dress!
7. These American Eagle Outfitters Strappy Metallic Sandals ($29.95) will go with absolutely everything!
8. Stay warm on chilly nights with this Rag & Bone Josie Fine-Knit Linen Sweater ($220) — the essential layering piece!
9. A crossbody bag like the Cambridge Satchel Mini Classic Satchel ($190) is light and comfortable for chic sightseeing!
10. We adore this ASOS New Look Muted Floral Print Flippy Skirt ($28.56). Mix and match with any of the other shirts you packed!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.