We love a thorough beauty routine as much as anyone, but when summer heat waves hit, we typically adjust our hair and make-up mantra to “less is more.” Still, the right products are necessary to keep us looking and feeling radiant. When we’re facing humid weather and a packed itinerary, we turn to a few travel-friendly essentials from Procter & Gamble to ensure that we’ll get (and stay!) glowing all day long. The best part: all of these summer-proof products are affordable and accessible for the girl on a budget! Put the money you save toward a fancy dinner with a great view — and first, #getglowing!
1. Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo is the quickest way to perk up travel-weary tresses with some extra volume.
2. Our favorite bottles of facial cleanser may not be practical on the go, which is why we love Olay Fresh Effects Make-Up Removal Wet Cloths. They’re perfect for quickly creating a clean slate or freshening up while exploring. Bonus: going through airport security won’t be a problem!
3. Summer vacation means showing a little extra skin, so traveling with a great razor is a must. Fortunately, Venus Snap with Embrace is a perfectly packable choice for your checked bags!
4. Olay Total Effects Moisturizer has SolaSheer Technology, which protects skin from sunburn and damage while moisturizing.
5. Olay Regenerist Luminous is perfect for a lackluster complexion that requires some extra radiance on the first few days of vacation.
6. A quick coat of COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara adds instant volume — it’s a must-have in our cosmetics case!
7. Though you may be on vacation this summer, heat and humidity are not. Stick with Secret Clinical Strength in the new Clear Gel — it provides 100% odor protection and leaves zero white marks, keeping you fresh and clean all day long.
Share how you use @PGBeauty to stay gorgeous this summer with the hashtag #GetGlowing!
This post is sponsored by Procter & Gamble.