With July already halfway behind us (how did that happen?!), we thought it would be the perfect time for our founder Taylor Sterling to share everything she’s been loving the past month. And she definitely delivered! From skincare to magazines, Taylor’s edit is sure to keep us inspired through the rest of the summer!
1. Sons & Daughters Honey Sunglasses in Pink Glitter: So ’70s cool. I had to get a pair for Elodie.
2. Deborah Lippmann “Flowers In Her Hair:” Such a soft, pretty minty hue. I’m always on the hunt for this shade since it’s Glitter Guide’s signature color.
3. Dalla Nonna Calendar Cuff from Charm & Chain: Ali from Charm & Chain sent me this amazing calendar cuff as a gift for my daughter’s birth. It’s so special and unique. I wear mine every day. It’s such a great gift idea for new moms and brides.
4. J.Crew Downing Tote in “English Saddle:” This is my tote of the summer. It’s buttery and soft, but also has some structure, which is a great combination for an everyday handbag. It goes with all my outfits — which is something I am starting to value more and more when it comes to my accessories. It can also act as an on-the-go diaper bag.
5. T by Alexander Wang Striped T-shirt: An essential summer piece that looks great with jeans, shorts or overalls (yes, overalls!). I always buy a few so I can have them in constant rotation.
6. Peruvian Wool Rug from Gunn & Swain: This blanket is awesome for a picnic or a day at the beach. Gunn & Swain has an amazing vintage selection — I’m almost afraid to share it since I want to hoard everything for myself!
7. Tata Harper Lip Treatment “Be Fierce:” I’ve been using a lot of organic and natural products ever since I had a baby. This lip treatment is my new favorite. I save this one for after a shower or before bed — it makes the occasion feel special.
8. Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream: My skin is perpetually dry and sensitive. This cream is light and smells delicious. My complexion always feels super-hydrated and dewy after I put it on.”
9. Peek Kids Talum Dress: I hate to admit it, but I love matching with my daughter. She’s only 6 months right now, but I had to have this dress for when she’s older. I have a very similar one. How cute will we be on vacation in matching caftans?!
10. Nike Air Pegasus ’83 Sneakers from J.Crew: I’m such a Nike fanatic. I blame my father — he got me hooked at a young age and his collection rivals mine. J.Crew always has the best selection. This pink and orange pair looks great with white skinny jeans.
11. Lula Magazine, Issue 18: I’ve been a fan of Lula for a long time. It’s such a fun and feminine magazine. They call themselves “the kind of girl you’d have a crush on,” and it’s so true. I draw a lot of inspiration from it.
12. The Glow: It’s not a new obsession but one that continues to grow. This website is amazing for moms and moms-to-be. Beautifully done and endlessly inspiring.
Shop Taylor’s edit: