While soaking up the sun is a top priority this time of year, so is avoiding the damaging effects of those gloriously warm rays! In addition to choosing the right sunscreen, it’s wise to grab a hat on your way out the door for an additional layer of protection. We’re sharing our three favorite styles — and several accompanying options — to keep you safe yet chic all summer long!
Written by Natalie Lynn Borton of Thoughts By Natalie[/tps_header]
For maximum sun coverage and a classic look, go for a big wide-brimmed floppy. Bonus: this one is really easy to pack!
1. Merona Floppy Hat ($14.99)
2. Warehouse Floppy Hat ($34.30)
3. Laundry by Shelli Segal Valerie Straw Hat ($48)
4. Kate Spade Rio de Janeiro Crocheted Sun Hat ($228)
5. Old Navy Floppy Straw Sun Hat ($22.94)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.