Deciding what to bring when traveling can be hard enough, let alone figuring out what to pack for your little one. Luckily for us, Christina of Proper Hunt is here to help us out! Mom to Miss Cora and a frequent traveler herself, Christina has rounded up her favorite items to bring while traveling with her little girl. From feeding and bathing to sleeping and entertainment, Christina’s got us mamas covered!
1. Stitchin’ Time Needlepoint Kit: “For slightly older kids who want to be creative and productive while traveling.”
2. Diaper Clutch: “Sometimes you don’t want to lug around a giant diaper bag when traveling. Well, this clutch makes it a cinch to change diapers on the go without added luggage.”
3. Sophie the Giraffe Teether: “I don’t know what we would have done without Sophie. I don’t know what it is, but kids LOVE her.”
4. Johnson’s Face & Hand Wipes: “Babies/kids are messy, and this little pack of alcohol-free face and hand wipes is SO handy on the go. Its compact size and gentleness make this a staple in any parent’s bag.”
5. Travel Booster Seat: “Forget about the high chair — just bring this portable, safe and easy-to-clean travel booster seat along and you’ll be fine wherever you go.”
6. Blabla tote in Hercule Blue: “A tote for your toddlers and kids to pack for themselves helps them feel like big kids.”
7. BABYBJÖRN Travel Crib Light: “This traveling crib packs up easily and fits in tight spaces well.”
8. The Everything Blanket: “The black & white combo makes this a great unisex blanket — and it’s très chic.”
9. Tiny Love Jittering Giraffe
10. Kidz Gear Wired Headphones: “Great headphones for the kiddos when you don’t want other people to hear what they’re watching.”
11. Child-friendly iPad case: “For flights and car rides, this case (for both the iPad and iPad mini) is absolutely essential for making sure your tablet stays safe.”
12. Blabla tote in Oh So Sleepy Pink
13. Goldfish Baked Snack Crackers: “I love when brands offer snack sizes. I can just throw a few pouches in my bag and know that I’ll be covered whenever snack attacks occur.”
14. Animal Party Squirty Set: “Make bathtime in a new place fun with this animal party set.”
15. Compact Infant Bath: “THE ultimate portable infant bath. It’s made of soft foam, is mold- and mildew-resistant and also fits in a suitcase when folded.”
16. Orange Bird Toy: “Keep your baby happy and entertained in the car seat or stroller with these attachable toys.”
17. Travel Doodler Pro: “Keep your toddler busy (and mess-free!) on the road — or at your final destination.”
18. Portable Organic Baby Food: “These fruit and veggie pouches saved us from many meltdowns. They’re nutritious and so easy to travel with.”
19. Travelmate Car Seat Luggage Strap: “If traveling with a stroller is not something you want to deal with, consider this luggage strap. Traveling with your baby at the airport becomes so easy! It doesn’t add any extra luggage, and your baby gets to ride in the comfort of his or her own seat.”
20. Nixi by Bumkins Recycled Fabric Wet Bag: “This wet bag is perfect for holding all of those dirty clothes, dirty diapers or wet swimsuits that you just don’t have any place for while traveling. It will keep your other belongings dry and safe, and prevent you from stressing about the messy stuff, too.”
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.