With the end of July approaching and a full month of summer still ahead, it seemed like the perfect time to pick our editorial director Caitlin Moran’s brain about her current favorite finds. Unsurprisingly, her obsessions have become the rest of our team’s new must-haves. From summer essentials like unique towels and great beach reads to playful accessories for the wardrobe and home, we now have plenty of items to lust over for the rest of the season!
1. An ideal combination of lipstick & gloss in a cute on-the-go tube applicator.
2. As a former ballerina, I can’t put down Maggie Shipstead’s new book, “Astonish Me.”
3. I’m a sucker for packaging — and slightly obsessed with the Coppolas — so these 3 releases by Gia Coppola are on my summer sip list.
4. The ‘original’ round beach towel: I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these for weekend trips to the beach.
5. These bright, bold brushstroke lamps are the perfect statement-making pieces.
6. I discovered this print by Danielle Kroll through my friend Chassity’s Instagram and can’t wait to add it to my new gallery wall.
7. It was too hard to resist these blinged-out FRENDS headphones!
8. I love entertaining in the summer. These trays work for both the patio and the inside dining table.
9. A great tank for summer lounging.
10. This is my summer scent — the light Gardenia fragrance is just enough scent for warm, balmy days (without being overpowering).
Shop Caitlin’s edit: