With August fast-approaching, you may find yourself resenting the heat ever so slightly. (We speak from experience!) To remedy any signs of a mid-summer slump, we highly recommend treating yourself to a fresh new fragrance. Sometimes a sweet-smelling pick-me-up is all you need. These perfumes in particular are tickling our fancy — and our nostrils!
1. “I’ve been spritzing myself with Chanel Chance Eau Fraîche every time I mosey through Sephora,” says Copy Editor Jennifer Finn. “What a breath of fresh air! It’s high time I made the purchase.”
2. Our Social Media Director Abby Sterling loves the fresh and elegant scent of Chloé Eau de Parfum for summer months.
3. “Floral, fresh and fabulous!” is how our DIY/Lifestyle Contributor Carrie Waller describes her favorite summer scent, Tocca Eau De Parfum in Cleopatra.
4. Our Editorial Director Caitlin Moran loves spritzing herself with Joyful by My Daughter Fragrances during the summer.
5. Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana is “light, fresh and floral without being too heavy,” says Copy Editor Bridget Mallon. “The scent just radiates summer!”
6. For both our Founder & Creative Director Taylor Sterling and Beauty Editor Kara Manos, there is nothing more perfect for summer than Bobbi Brown Beach. “It’s like taking the beach with you everywhere you go!” says Kara.
7. Something Blue by Oscar de la Renta always reminds Editorial Intern Carly Hill of some of her favorite summer memories. “I bought this for my first day interning at Oscar de la Renta last summer, and it instantly became my must-have scent for summer!”
8. Chelsie Moss Rowlett, our Graphic Design Intern, loves Library of Flowers Wildflower & Fern‘s notes of fresh cucumber, davana and honeysuckle.
9. For folks that don’t favor perfume, our Associate Editor Kate Wong has found the perfect substitute. Light and crisp, Caudalíe’s Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet is ideal for sticky, summer days!
10. A lovely mix of sweet and floral, The Charmer by Oiseau is Contributing Editor Natalie Borton’s favorite fragrance.