Dorm rooms aren’t exactly known for providing a chic space, but for Glitter Girls like us, it’s important to bring attainable style wherever we are! Instead of buying pieces you’ll only use for a year, dress up your space with versatile accessories that will follow you through all four years of college — and beyond! With most college move-in weekends fast approaching, there’s no better time than now to start stocking up!
1. Some office supplies can look messy when displayed on a desk, but this sleek Design Darling Acrylic Stapler is a definite exception.
2. When cramming for exams, this Design Darling “Hustle” Gold Foil Print ($18) is the perfect reminder to keep going!
3. Don’t get your favorite necklaces mixed up with your roommate’s! Store treasured accessories in this C. Wonder Monogram Jewelry Box ($78).
4. Bring lots of light into your dorm with this fun Target Room Essentials Punched Stick Lamp ($16.99).
5. Hang this pretty Studio Arts Mini Frameless Royal Mirror ($19.99) on your dorm walls — you won’t have to use the crowded ones in the communal bathroom!
6. These Pottery Barn Teen Solid Canvas Bins ($20.50-$96) are ideal for glamorous storage and organization!
7. We adore this Zara Home Acrylic Handles Table ($189). Use in your dorm for TV dinners and study sessions now —then use as a bar cart or side table in the future!
8. Add this chic Caitlin Wilson Navy Deco Pillow ($50) to a drab futon for some serious style!
9. This Target Simple Morocco Hand-Tufted Rug ($169.99-$467.69) will dress up your dorm in no time!
10. Gain precious storage space with this chic Pottery Barn Teen Dorm Trunk ($199.99).
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌