At the end of a long summer day, we’re always reaching for rosé. This refreshing wine goes with everything, from a cheese plate to seafood to roasted vegetables. While we certainly enjoy splurging now and then, we love to keep our entertaining light on the wallet. Today we’re sharing six rosés that won’t break the bank during these last weeks of summer.
1. Chateau du Rouet – Cuvée Reservée Tradition Rosé Cotes De Provence 2013 ($8.98)
2. La Vieille Ferme Rosé ($10)
3. Ménage à Trois Rosé ($10)
4. Mulderbosch Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé ($9.99)
5. J.L. Quinson Cotes de Provence Rosé ($6.94)
6. Mumm Napa Brut Rosé ($24.99)
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.