Now that we’re making our way through August, it’s the perfect time for our founder, Taylor Sterling, to share her favorites of the month. Read on for more of what Taylor’s loving and coveting right now!
1. “I Woke Up Like This” Mug ($10): “I mean, come on. Too good. #Beyonce”
2. Catbird Bittersweets NY Famous Letter Ring ($125): “Before my daughter was born, I bought this ring in gold and had her name engraved on it. It’s so delicate and sweet. I never take it off.”
3. MINI X STYLE Mini Boheme Unicorn Pillow ($60): “The raddest new pillow in my daughter’s room. The colors are sooo good.”
4. HYLNDS “Foxglove” by D.S. & Durga for Barneys NY ($180): “This new summer scent by the D.S. & Durga duo (one of my favorite indie perfume brands) smells like peaches and iris — so delicious!”
5. Denim Vest from Need Supply Co. (similar here, $129): “Lately I’ve had a slight obsession with anything denim. This modern take on the denim vest is great for those August nights when you may need an extra layer.”
6. The Object Enthusiast Ring Dish ($25): “Simply the prettiest ring dishes around.”
7. Suki Care Nourishing Facial Oil ($32.95): “My skin has been loving this! I used an entire bottle in a month. Definitely getting it again.”
8. Tin Pot Creamery Ice Cream: “I found this little ice cream shop in Palo Alto. Their flavor combos are unique, and they are so creamy. Right now I have Cookie Monster and Birthday Cake in my freezer.”
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌