Well, time is almost up. Summer is practically over (tear!), and Labor Day is quickly approaching — which unfortunately means that our days of frolicking in the sun are numbered. Before you head out to the beach for one last hurrah this long weekend, take a minute to remember what Labor Day is really about! This holiday isn’t just about BBQs or LWD (little white dresses); it’s a time to celebrate all the hard work happening here in the U.S. To recognize and support that work, we rounded up a few of our favorite American-made buys!
1. Biscuit Home Bedding: We can’t get enough of this Texas-based bedding and home décor shop!
2. Candy Shop Vintage: Made in New England, the Candy Shop Collection is made up of whimsical jewelry pieces with a vintage yet fresh aesthetic.
3. Rifle Paper Co.: We go back to this Florida-based paper boutique time and time again for everything from stationery to art prints.
4. The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ: We couldn’t help but include this deliciously good lip scrub line!
5. KREWE du optic: This New Orleans-based company produces beautifully handmade, timeless sunglasses.
6. Brahms Mount Throw: Woven on antique shuttle looms by local artisans in Maine, this American made throw is the ultimate in quality and luxury.
7. Lollaland Lollacup: A sippy cup with all the qualities that moms value in a children’s product: easy to use, easy to clean, safe (BPA-free), made in the USA and just plain cute!
8. Son of a Sailor Necklaces: Based in Austin, Texas, Son of a Sailor sells some of the coolest accessories out there. Case in point: these stylish necklaces.
9. Reed Wilson Design Coasters: How could we resist showing off some regional pride with these adorable coasters?!
10. Monserat De Lucca Tote: This metallic leather bag is right up our alley.
11. Frye Jet Engineer Tall Boots: Sturdy, long-lasting and stylish? We’re proud to be from the same country as Frye boots!
12. One Love Organics Skin Savior: This holy grail beauty line is American-made and uses organic, good-for-you ingredients!