Today we’re kicking off a new series called “Everyday 5” in which some of our favorite tastemakers will spill the details on five beauty products they routinely reach for the most. Hillary Kerr of WhoWhatWear is sharing her must-haves—and we couldn’t think of a more stylishly successful woman to start us off!
1. Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology ($27): This is the only foundation I use because it gives lovely, natural coverage (meaning: it tones down my perpetually pink nose) and never clogs my pores (something I still have to deal with).
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Scorch ($20): If I didn’t have this bronze eyeliner on hand, I don’t know if I could get ready for work in the morning. The color is subtle and flattering for day, and then at night I’ll wear it with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion (which is a super-matte, very dark black) on my waterline for extra oomph.
3. Sachajuan Ocean Mist Texturizing Spray ($28): Surf sprays, texture sprays and dry shampoo are all necessities for my super fine hair, but they can dry it out in a not-so-cute way. Sachajuan’s Ocean Mist spray is more conditioning than the usual suspects, so I can use it on a very regular basis and not end up with straw for hair. Plus, it smells delightful.
4. Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara ($28.50):I am way, way, way too lazy to curl my eyelashes, but I also love super dramatic lashes. That’s why I’m totally dedicated to this mascara.It gives you such thick, voluminous, perfectly curled lashes—people will ask if you’re wearing falsies. #justsayin.
5. Lipstick Queen in Jungle Queen ($22): I’m always on the hunt for a bright, bold coral lipstick—it’s crazy flattering, I swear—and my go-to these days is this lovely, luscious iteration from Poppy King’s incredible range of cosmetics, Lipstick Queen.
Shop her Everyday 5: