Early September isn’t just the start of a new month—it’s the start of a brand-new season of shopping, playing and decorating. Our founder Taylor Sterling is taking this opportunity to share the items and activities she’s most excited about this fall!
1. ban.do 2015 Agenda: Such a rad planner. The cover is so Glitter Guide, and the inside has stickers and fun to-do list items like “dye your hair pink” and “buy yourself flowers.” Unfortunately it’s sold-out right now, but they’ll have more in stock next year!
2. Jennifer Ament Lip Art: I’ve wanted this fun piece for a few years. I’m a collector of anything lip print. Jennifer Ament is such a cool artist—how great would this look on a gallery wall?
3. Madewell Skinny Skinny Jeans in Waterfall Wash: Madewell jeans are my absolute favorite right now. These comfortable skinnies look great with all different kinds of shoes (I wear mine with sneakers for day and pumps for night). They’re $128—a pretty awesome price for such an amazing pair of jeans!
4. Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil is one of my ultimate favorites when it comes to organic, fair-trade beauty brands. Since my skin is on the dry/sensitive side, I find that oils work well on me. I also like argan oil because it’s really moisturizing but not too heavily fragranced. Use on your face, body and hair—it’s a great bang for your buck!
5. Emily + Meritt for PB Teen Circus Dominoes: These are adorable. Perfect for spontaneous game nights.
6. Cire Trudon La Marquise Candle: The Cire Trudon candles are so regal and gorgeous—such wonderful home décor items. This delicious scent smells of rose, lemon, verbena and white flowers. Definitely my favorite candle of the moment.
7. Hello October YouTube Channel: One of my guilty pleasures is playing YouTubers’ videos in the background while I get ready in the morning. It’s strangely relaxing and fun. I’ve been watching Tanya Burr and Lisa Eldridge for years, and recently came across the gorgeous Suzie of Hello October. I’m really enjoying her beautifully made videos.
8. Rifle Kid’s Classics Books: If you follow me on Instagram (@taylorsterling), you probably know that I’m kind of addicted to buying books for my daughter. These classic children’s books with Rifle Paper Co. artwork are adorable. I think I need the whole collection!
Shop Taylor’s edit: