From navigating fashion week to welcoming fall to preparing for her own wedding next week (yippee!), our editorial director Caitlin Moran has been one busy lady! With so many things on her plate, there’s no question that she deserves a few indulgences. Here are the little luxuries she’s still finding time to lust after this month!
1. The softest sheets, made from organic cotton. They also benefit a great cause.
2. Lovely little eye masks from Plum Pretty Sugar—I stocked up on these for my bridesmaids and kept one for myself!
3. This print by Laura Hooper is too cute!
4. Dying for this classic pair of Stuart Weitzman pumps.
5. Love this set of cult classics curated by Bluemercury founder Marla Malcolm Beck to celebrate the brand’s 15th anniversary.
6. I’m obsessed with Lulie Wallace’s pillows. She’s one of my favorite artists, so it’s incredibly exciting to see her launch a textile collection!
7. This cozy, oversized flannel is perfect for fall and for our honeymoon in Europe.
8. My new fall bag—it fits so much and goes with practically everything in my wardrobe!